1. Business Development Manager
- Looking after the recruitment & development of Distributor channel across State for Vehicle Tracking Systems/Solutions.
- Identify key players in local markets and pitch them for the representation city wise/district wise.
- Participating in various events and activities for increased visibility and targeted sales.
- Help the Distributors with regard to smooth business operations and increased market share.
- Maintain sales MIS and abreast the Management at HO with regard to market dynamics, competitor’s activity, marketing activity, sales promotion, new products etc.
- Identifying Key clients in varied sectors like Schools, Transport, Logistics, Industries etc and ensure maximum penetration amongst them. Desired Profile :
- Fresher / Graduate with 2-3 years of hardcore sales & marketing experience.
- Experience of channel sales and dealer development is highly preferred.
- Must be good the communication and having a fairer market knowledge of State
Industry: Logistics / Transportation / Telematics
Experience: 3 to 6 years
Employment: Full Time
2. Software Developer
As a full stack developer, you will be responsible for the coding of backend as well as front end sides of a modern web application using the technologies like Java (Spring Framework & Boot), Angular 4+, Websocket, Android, Docker, AWS, Elasticsearch, Data Modelling and Linux desktop will be your development environment.
Your major responsibilities include:
- Understanding the requirements and participate in project planning by giving estimation of the work
- Code frontend and backend of web application Bug fixing, performance optimization and code review
- Deployment and production support